This bridesmaid dress gives you all of the feels. It is featured in several lovely colors.
- Dry Clean and/or Hand Wash Only
- Material: Polyester
HOW TO TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS
Professional measurements by a seamstress or tailor are always recommended.
If you are taking them yourself, use a cloth tape measure. When you circle your bust, waist or hips, make sure the tape is level and snug against your skin. (Neither too tight or too loose.)
Write them down! Don’t rely on your memory...it can make all the difference when choosing the size that’s right for you.
- Bust: Measure the circumference of your bust. Place one end of the tape measure at the fullest part of your bust, wrap it around (under your armpits, around your shoulder blades, and back to the front) to get the measurement.
- Waist: Measure the circumference of your waist. Use the tape to circle your waist (sort of like a belt would) at your natural waistline, which is located above your belly button and below your rib cage. (If you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline.) Don’t suck in your stomach, or you’ll get a false measurement. If you generally wear your clothes below your waist, take that measurement as well.
- Hips: Measure the circumference of your hips. Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip, and back to where you started. Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks. Because making sure the tape is level back there can be hard, try to do it in front of a mirror.
- Inseam: This is the distance from the uppermost inner part of your thigh to the bottom of your ankle. You can measure your inseam in two ways.
- With help: While you’re wearing a pair of pants, have a friend stretch the tape from your crotch to the bottom of your ankle.
- Without help: If you have a pair of pants that fit you perfectly (and they shouldn’t be too loose around the waist), measure the inseam of the pants, again from the crotch to the hem.
- Thigh: Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your thigh. Wrap the tape measure around your thigh from front to back and then around to the front. You may be tempted to cheat by lowering the tape measure a few inches, but then you won’t get an accurate measurement.
- Upper arm: Measure the circumference of your arm. Wrap the tape measure around the widest part of your upper arm from front to back and around to the start point.
- Sleeve length: Get help for this one because it’s hard to do yourself. Place your hand at your waist (your elbow should be bent at a 90-degree angle). Then start at the middle of the back of your neck and measure to your shoulder, down your arm to the elbow, and then on to the wrist.
You may need a family member or friend to assist you with your measurements. If you have a garment that you feel fits you perfectly (and we all have them!), consider carefully measuring the garment as a good indicator of what feels best to you.
Place the tape measure at these locations for the most accurate measurements.
COVID 19 has placed a strain on our production schedule. Dresses are made to order within 6-8 weeks now due COVID 19. Please be aware
Jumpsuits and Short Dresses
Jumpsuits and Short Dresses will ship within three business days of ordering. DLG Bridal does not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or National Holidays.
Bridesmaid Dresses and Wedding Dresses:
DLG Bridal, LLC aims for customer satisfaction.
Due to sanitation concerns and COVID 19 we are unable to accept returns or exchange for bridal accessories.
Wedding dresses and items marked final sale are not eligible for return
DLG Bridal Accepts returns for Store Credit for bridesmaid dresses if the following conditions are met:
- Item is returned within 7 days of delivery
- Item must be free of debris, stains, pain hair, alterations, and smells
- Item must not be marked as final sale
The customer is responsible for paying the return shipping costs for bridesmaid dresses. It is highly recommended that you use a trackable shipping service. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise you will receive a Store Credit within 5 business days (not including weekends or holidays).